San Diego Soliloquies

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Proud of the Blogosphere

For the few people reading this (Hi Mom!), I would like you to know how proud I am of the people behind the blogs. They are good, hard-nosed people who are the very opposite of the namby pamby liberal strawmen so often derided by conservatives.

After I posted the piece on Mike Hawash, I sent email to Rittenhouse Review, Tbogg, O Dub, and Pandagon, among others. None of them knew me from Adam, and they all did the right thing, check out the story (finding more sources than just Mike's Web Site), then get it into the Blogosphere. Through the excellent connections of the estimable Jim Capozzola of Rittenhouse Review, the story made it onto Atrios and TalkLeft.

Thank you all. You are bright brave candles that fight an ever looming dark.

Update: Instapundit has a link to a Dan Gilmour piece on Mike!


Comments: Post a Comment

Home
San Diego Soliloquies